This conference implements the IEEE no-show policy. As such, the organizing committee reserves the right to exclude authors who do not present their paper at the conference from the conference proceedings submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore. Such papers will be archived at IEEE but will not appear or be indexed in IEEE Xplore.
All attendees of MoRSE 2021 conference must register.
Conference pricing: in-person conference.
- final submission of one (1) paper
- access to all conference sessions
- lunch and coffee breaks
- opening and closing reception ceremonies
- conference kit which includes one copy of electronic proceedings in USB thumb drive
Registration opens on September 12, 2021. Early registration closes on October 12, 2021.
Standard registration closes on October 24, 2021. Onsite registration is only available for non-presenter participants.
- At least one author of an accepted paper is required to register in order for the paper to be included in the conference program and proceedings
- Local participants refer to attendees who are affiliated with Indonesian institutions; other attendees are considered International participants
- The IEEE Member type registration requires the submission of membership number or a copy/scan of the membership card
- The Student type registration requires the submission of a copy/scan of Student ID to the conference secretariat
- Excess paper rate is only available to author who has registered for the conference
- Registration can be done either using EDAS or by transfer to the bank account shown below
Bank name: OCBC NISP
Account number: 4638 – 1000 – 504 – 1
Account name: ALI SADIYOKO
Swift Code: NISPIDJA
- Any request for refund/cancellation of a completed registration can only be made until
26 October 2020 and is subject to 50% reduction of the paid/transferred fee. No refund will be assisted after 25 October 2020.
Force Majeure: Unexpected cancellation of the conference.
The Organizing Committee of MoRSE 2021 conference reserves itself the right to cancel without notice or compensation MoRSE 2021 conference in the event of force majeure cases (for example, but not limited to acts of nature such as fire, earthquake, hurricane, flood or terrorist attacks). In such cases, the Organizing Committee is freed of all responsibility. Limitation of liability of the Organizing Committee: In the event of it becomes impossible for the Organizing Committee to carry out the MoRSE 2021 conference for force majeure cases, so long as this arises from a cause not attributable to the Organizing Committee, then the Organizing Committee shall only be obliged to reimburse the received payments subject to deduction of any costs it has incurred in preparing the event. This liability only extends to the payments made directly to the MoRSE 2021 Conference and not to payments made by the attendees to the hotel or airlines.