|Registration Type||Early (USD)||Standard (USD)|
|Student (IEEE Member)||150||175|
|Regular (IEEE Member)||175||200|
|IEEE Member Attendee (non-authors)||75||100|
|Excess paper (max. 2 papers)||150/paper||150/paper|
|Excess page (max. 2 pages)||100/page||100/page|
|Registration Type||Early (IDR)||Standard (IDR)|
|Student (IEEE Member)||1.500.000||1.750.000|
|Regular (IEEE Member)||1.750.000||2.000.000|
|IEEE Member Attendee (non-authors)||1.000.000||1.250.000|
|Excess paper (max. 2 papers)||1.750.000/paper||1.750.000/paper|
|Excess page (max. 2 pages)||1.250.000/page||1.250.000/page|
All attendees of MoRSE 2021 conference must register.
Registration opens on 25 September 2021. Early registration closes on 12 October 2021.
Standard registration closes on 28 October 2021. Onsite registration is only available for non-presenter participants.
- At least one author of an accepted paper is required to register in order for the paper to be included in the conference program and proceedings
- Local participants refer to attendees who are affiliated with Indonesian institutions; other attendees are considered International participants
- The IEEE Member type registration requires the submission of membership number or a copy/scan of the membership card
- The Student type registration requires the submission of a copy/scan of Student ID to the conference secretariat
- Excess paper rate is only available to author who has registered for the conference
- Registration can be done either using EDAS or by transfer to the bank account shown below
- If the registration payment is made by transfer to the bank account, the proof of transfer needs to be sent to the secretariat email so that it can be validated. The committee will then approve its registration in EDAS.
- Any request for refund/cancellation of a completed registration can only be made until 13 October 2021 and is subject to 50% reduction of the paid/transferred fee. No refund will be assisted after 13 October 2021.